The five phases of successful IT planning and implementation management
Effective management of IT projects in logistics: From strategic orientation, analysis and implementation through to go-live.
Costs, time and performance are the three key factors for a successful project. The achievement of project goals depends on the respective conditions and complex interrelations of these factors. It is essential that project managers and project owners keep this in mind at all times.
We always take a holistic approach and regard processes and systems in their entirety.
Our clients benefit from our extensive experience in a large number of successful projects - all tailored to the specific needs of our clients and of the highest quality. We offer comprehensive consulting, from the first analysis of a required trade through to implementation and ramp-up support.
Our project methods
Whether you want to put a new logistics centre into service, modernise an existing warehouse management system, or get production up and running – our comprehensive expertise ensures the successful implementation of your IT projects.
1. IT Strategy Consulting
2. IT Concept Design
3. IT Tendering and Contracting Processes
4. IT Implementation Supervision
5. Go-Live & Ramp-Up Management
Our clients gain significant benefits from this project approach.
- Efficiency: We use the waterfall method with defined quality gates across all project phases
- Agility: We ensure direct communication with our clients in the project phases
- Comprehensiveness: We follow the phase model to ensure complete implementation of all requirements, using modern tools such as Confluence and Jira