Comprehensive IT strategy consulting for a future-proof system landscape
Developing a new IT architecture, your preferred automation concept and future logistics processes is a fundamental element of our IT strategy consulting services.
- IT architecture for warehouse management and production control
- Process analysis and optimisation (e.g. paperless processes, electronic batch recording, etc.)
- Product selection (warehouse management system, MES, BDE; SAP/non-SAP)
- Modernisation and restructuring of logistics facilities and production control systems
The strategy consulting phase serves to answer questions such as:
- SAP or non-SAP solutions such as MS Dynamics, Infor, Oracle or proAlpha?
- SAP ECC or SAP S/4HANA environment?
- Cloud-based, central or local system landscape?
- Integrated or decentralised material flow management?
- Paperless processes with MDE terminals, Pick-by-Vision, etc.?
We present the various options to the client, compare them according to the following criteria and then give our recommendation to select the best system:
- Functional aspects
- Performance criteria (quantity structures)
- Strategic aspects
- Personnel aspects (internal and external resources)
- Implementation period
- Corporate structure
- IT system landscape
- Project and operational costs