Warehousing with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Business models and client requirements change at high speed. A cloud system enables fast adaptation to innovations and transformations.
SAP solutions in the cloud provide benefits to companies of all sizes, through:
- Optimised processes based on the latest releases
- Automatic updates
- Pre-installed standard processes for short project runtimes and agile project methods
a professional cloud infrastructure with worldwide access
- Variable costs depending on use
- Maximum person-independent security and compliance
SAP EWM in the S/4HANA Cloud supports a simple warehouse layout, easy-to-use warehouse processes with Fiori apps, stock management and predefined labels.
The transition of the SAP portfolio from an on-premise solution to the Cloud took place in several phases:
- 2015 – SAP EWM stand-alone in conjunction with SAP S/4HANA
- 2016 – SAP EWM embedded in SAP S/4HANA
- 2018 – SAP EWM stand-alone in conjunction with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
SAP S/4HANA Cloud will be extended with warehouse functionality in the near future.
This might also be of your interest
Paperless processes for your warehouse
Increase efficiency in the warehouse by paperless processes technologies. io-DigitalSolutions provides state-of-the-art solutions such as Pick-by-Vision, Pick-by-Voice, Pick-by-Light, etc.