Improved warehouse efficiency through paperless processes
High performance with smart glasses, voice control and co.
Warehouse efficiency can be further improved with the use of appropriate technologies for paperless processes, that
- boost warehouse staff productivity through route optimisation and hands-free processes
- enhance inventory and order quality with on-site scanning
- flexibilise warehouse procedures with real time data processing
Guided processes increase performance and reduce error rates.
The best results ensue from optimal interactions between processes, IT systems and state-of-the-art technology . Depending on the type of goods stored and the available space, various potentials of attainable productivity and quality can be achieved, regarding
- number of picks or packages per hour
- number of staff per storage area
- number of stock differences or picking errors per period
io-DigitalSolutions will factor in all process and efficiency requirements to determine the best technology for the respective warehouse and prepare a business case.
This technology uses smart glasses to visualise all the relevant information therefor providing for efficient hands-free processes.
This technology uses oral speech for communication between IT and users
This technology uses light signals to guide your staff to the right place quickly and safely.
Mobile data entry (MDE) helps process your data without delay and creates the entry directly where the process actually takes place
This might also be of your interest
Digitalized warehouse logistics for SAP
WebScan – fully SAP-integrated tracking & tracing by Mobile Data Entry