Digital Transformation with SAP Digital Manufacturing
Digital transformation of manufacturing processes and smart interconnectivity are key factors for leading a company successfully into the future. IT solutions for production have to fulfill a variety of very distinct requirements, according to the type of products, the manufacturing processes, and the degree of standardization and automation.
SAP’s solution portfolio offers three products that address the requirements of various production types, application ranges and customer demands.
We help you choose the right products, and will implement and further customize the solution to best fit your needs.
No matter which option or combination you choose, smooth integration into your company’s information and material flows is crucial for ensuring reliable operations.
Customized products for every application
io-DigitalSolutions has the required expertise and experience to help you choose and implement the best overall solution for your operation.
Digital Manufacturing Cloud
- New SAP product on SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP software on Azure or Amazon Data Center)
- For discrete manufacturing, consumer goods, and the process industry
- MES, machine integration, short-term planning, monitoring & analytics
SAP Manufacturing Suite
- Classic on-premise SAP solution for manufacturing (implementation and operation by customer or hosting partner)
- For discrete manufacturing (SAP ME), consumer goods, and, to an extent, the process industry (SAP MII)
- MES, machine integration, monitoring & analytics
SAP S/4HANA PEO
- New SAP product embedded in S/4HANA
- Discrete industry; comprehensive set of features for mechanical and plant engineering, and aerospace engineering
- Manufacturing engineering (process planning and production planning)
- MES focussing on assembly and manual manufacturing